Welcome to The Sandbox DAO! πŸ‘‹

Exiting steps for this project. I’m happy to see the creation of a dao.

2 Likes

wow, this is very interesting. Hopefully this can improve the quality of the Sandbox community

1 Like

GM all. Long time land owner. Great to see this initiative take off (as well as the latest round of funding for Sandbox).

4 Likes

I’m excited to join this community and start engaging with you all. Here are a few things I’ve done to get started and ways I plan to contribute:

:speaking_head: Profile Update: I’ve added my picture and filled out my profile with some information about myself and my interests. One thing I’d love to be asked about is my favorite travel destinations β€” I have some great stories and tips to share!

:open_book: Exploring Discussions: I’ve been browsing the ongoing discussions and have found some really interesting topics. I’ll be using the :heart: to show my appreciation for posts that stand out to me.

:handshake: Engaging in Conversations: I’m looking forward to commenting, sharing my perspective, asking questions, and offering feedback. I’ve reviewed the Community Guidelines to ensure my contributions are positive and respectful

6 Likes

Very excited to be part of this community. Let’s go!

2 Likes

Looking forward to contributing to this DAO!

3 Likes