Development of physical rewards claim platform for The Sandbox NFT holders

TLDR - BharatBox seeks 150K SAND funding to develop a platform which can be used by IPs, UGC creators, Studios who would like to reward the NFT holders of their respective collections with physical rewards.

What - A proposal to implement a physical rewards claim platform that validates NFT ownership.

Why - To streamline the physical reward claiming process for users and enhance user engagement.

When - Implementation is planned over the next three months with clear milestones.

Who - The BharatBox team, BharatBox is a joint venture between The Sandbox and Brinc to bring India on The Sandbox. The project will be led by Satyam Mishra with support from Prajnyasis Biswal and the marketing team.

satyam.mishra@bharatbox.io, p.biswal@bharatbox.io
Satyam Mishra (@satyam86400) / X, Prajnyasis Biswal (PB) (@iampbiswal) / X

SIP Details

Problem Description

The current system lacks a streamlined method for users to claim rewards by verifying NFT ownership, leading to user dissatisfaction and potential security risks.

Solution Proposed

Develop a robust rewards claim platform that:

• Validates user input (email, phone, etc.).
  • Checks NFT ownership using Alchemy, Etherscan, and Polygonscan APIs.
  • Displays relevant error messages for various scenarios.
  • Saves validated data and triggers reward processing.

Benefit to The Sandbox Ecosystem

• Enhances user engagement by providing a seamless reward claiming experience.

• Increases trust in the platform through secure and verified transactions.

• Promotes the use of NFTs within the ecosystem, driving further adoption and interaction.

Risk analysis

Technical Risks: Potential API failures or incorrect validations. Mitigation: Implement robust error handling and fallback mechanisms.

User Data Privacy: Ensuring the secure handling of user data. Mitigation: Adhere to strict data protection guidelines and use encrypted communication channels.

Budget requested

Overall cost: 150,000 SAND
Breakdown of the Cost. (in USD)

Implementation Plan

Milestones & Implementation plan

Team/Author Background

Satyam Mishra: Lead Developer with extensive experience in web development and blockchain integration.

Prajnyasis Biswal: Marketing and Product head with huge experience in Web 3 community and community building.

Voting Options

• Yes, No, Abstain

APPENDIX

Alternatives Considered

Manual validation of NFT ownership was considered but deemed inefficient and prone to errors.

Amendments

Community feedback will be incorporated through iterative updates and improvements.

I read now twice this idea and still do not undertsand what a “physical reward claim platform” means.
Can you develop and also clarify problem statement.

Many IP’s and creators on The Sandbox provides physical rewards such as merchandises, tickets for various events, movie tickets, t-shirts, caps etc for their Avatar / NFT holders to promote the collection. At the moment we do not have an established process to do it which is easier for both the IP/Creator and the player. BharatBox is proposing to create a dedicated webpage/platform which can be utilized by TSB and creators to distribute such any kind of rewards to the NFT holders. The platform checks the true ownership of the NFT when a user tries to claim a reward and also prevents the users from claiming multiple times with the same NFT.

Ok, too me this looks like more like a proposal that solve the problem of a downstream process (logistic of reward). I would rather see this manage by the partner as they decided to go that direction. For me the money should be kept to developp the product TSB and increase of players/creators pool. Eg: When I participated in Shin Tae-yong event they were able to connect with me for physical reward without difficulty. But happy to change my mind if other creators/partners are expressing different opinions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.