SIP-11: The Sandbox DAO to Fund the Sandbox Ambassador Program

@AllMyFriends

Thank you for answering my questions! Can one of the authors make themselves available for a SANDDAO podcast episode next week?

**Under “Goals of the Program” section: where it says “Produce content for The Sandbox and The Sandbox DAO,” Is there ever a situation where Ambassadors would be required to distribute specific key information?

• Yes. We may leverage ambassadors to distribute information for a launch (i.e. Game Maker update), support a partnership launch, promote a SIP, and more!

What is your position on the conflict that may emerge between Ambassadors on the Key Opinion Leader track and the expectation that they push specific content? The medium article quotes them as “wield influence within your community by making and publishing content on your channels”? A number of Key Opinion Leaders within the Sandbox are opinion leaders because of their polite but independent stance.

Under “Appendix” section: Different from my above question. If the DAO ends up paying the 400K, does this mean that the Ambassadors would then answer to the DAO instead of TSB?**

• The program will be owned and operated by The Sandbox. This SIP is purely to fund the program as we believe that this program delivers a similar mission as the DAO which is to grow and foster The Sandbox community.

What was the reasoning behind not including any tracks for the DAO Ambassador?

2 Likes