SIP-6: MAGIC PALETTE - A powerful design tool for LAND Owners, Builders, and Creators

Looking forward to try this! thank you so much for bringing this awesome tool @Pepe

3 Likes

I’m super stoked for this tool to get in the hands of all the creators inside of TSB and to see how easy it makes getting started for new creators!

If you want to see MAGIC PALETTE in action, check out this podcast we did together where @Pepe does a deep dive into all the different features!

4 Likes

@VauxMachina Thanks! We’re excited to hear that Magic Palette will support your amazing future projects as very talented and active builder in the space.

@Krafter We completely agree! The more builders using Magic Palette, the more exciting projects we’ll see in the Metaverse. Our goal is to onboard new users quickly and help them bring their ideas and games to life. Thanks again for hosting the Magic Palette reveal stream and sharing it.

2 Likes

The EASIEST “yes” vote ever. I have been waiting literally years for a tool like this to be available, and with publishing active for all LAND owners, this is needed more than ever! The MagicaVoxel compatibility is enough all on its own, but the level generation tools bring it up to another notch.

Go-Do-It

3 Likes

th

This is perfect! now shut up and take my vote!!! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Definitely must-have! :boom: Great product!

3 Likes

take-my-money-in-credit-card-3wqepv6g5ya8tmpr

Insane!! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

After our podcast episode, Pepe, this was an easy yes for me.

4 Likes

i’m really curious about this tool.
super cool, ty for sharing the demo link, i missed it

3 Likes

So… its still a maybe for me.

1. Why is it Web? You need GM anyway to add logic and make it available for launch to the map.
  2. How is the user flow to add stuff in the experience after ?
  3. Will every user need to connect their wallets into the magic palette web?

Can you provide more info?

@KamiSawZe Thanks a lot for the very encouraging words Alex! We can’t wait to bring it into the hands of the community and see new exciting content created with Magic Palette popping up on the TSB map.

@SandCastler Hehe not yet perfect but we are working on it! Thanks

@sandsquad Excited to see you guys will build with it!

@MALAMAYA Great to hear you are seeing the potential of the app.

@Lanzer Thanks a lot, we appreciate your vote tons.

@sebga Next live Stream will be on TSB Official channels tomorrow Friday 9pm UTC. I’ll do another deep dive into the early Beta version together with Pandapops and show you how Magic Palette can turn voxels into adventures.

3 Likes

Looks Great and Voted!

Thanks for provided these added tools to better the ecosystem and the metaverse experiences.

2 Likes

Yay! This is game-changing. Hope that the development is very successful. It is going to benefit all level of builders. Do we need to pay to use it?

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted a tool like this.

2 Likes

Makes super sense, i can see this moving or the idle land to create activity. The question is how do we regulate and make it productive. That can be a problem for the next phase. But this idea is great. Get them started atleast.

2 Likes

This is such an amazing tool! Watched the demo and this tool will be useful to builders, especially for those that have a hard time with level design! Would really love to try this out myself!

2 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of the expression “Game changer” but in this case it’s more than apt! I’ve just watched the livestream - did I understand most of it? No :sweat_smile: Did I realise that , when my brain catches up, I will finally be able to literally put myself on the map? Abso - flippin-lutely :exploding_head:

Congrats Sandrush :clap:t5: my first DAO vote is yes, yes, omigosh yes :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I love this proposal but would like to suggest also the development of more online training videos and content. Tools are only as good as people’s ability to learn them. I don’t mind watching videos but Game Maker vids are in short supply. Unity has an entire online course dedicated to teaching people Game Dev. That seems to me to be a necessity for a venture like this.

2 Likes

First of all, congratulations again, this tool opens up a lot of possibilities.
I analyzed the presentation video, it’s great. And a big vote for, like everyone else, Magic Palette is unanimous
But i have question, why the name Magic Palette?
Wouldn’t a name like Magic Map or Block Map be more suitable.
1- for consistency with the name of other apps (Game Maker / Voxedit) which have more obvious names
2- in discussions we use MP for multiplayer, that would avoid this double meaning.

It crossed my mind so I asked the question, I remain a fan anyway. :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like